In order to welcome you in complete safety, we have kept implemented the health guide protocols drafted by Bureau Véritas for all Relais & Châteaux Houses in France.
We hope that you will be able to take full advantage of your visit to Saint-James; your serenity is ours!
In order to guarantee compliance with the measures recommended by Bureau Véritas, we have adapted our internal procedures:
- Compliance with the rules of distancing and hygiene
- Training of teams in health protocols written by Bureau Véritas
- Implementation of in-room procedures by our external service provider in charge of their maintenance, quality charter displayed in the room
- Provision of hydroalcoholic gel
- Wearing a mask by our teams
Also, from August 9th, 2021, any person (over 17 years old) wishing to visit one of our 2 restaurants or our bar, must imperatively present a “health pass”.
We will therefore ask you to present one of the following proofs that constitute the “health pass”:
- the vaccine passport (or vaccination certificate) against Covid-19
- the result of a negative PCR or antigen test of less than 48 hours
- the result of a positive PCR or antigen test attesting to recovery from Covid-19, dating at least 11 days and less than 6 months
We remain at your disposal for any requests during your stay.
We thank you for respecting the wearing of the mask when you arrive and when you travel in our House.
So happy with your presence, thank you for your trust.
The Saint-James team